NEW TITLE HERE
PosiSoft Desktop stores measurement data on your PC/Mac for viewing, sharing, analyzing and reporting.
Features of PosiSoft Desktop:
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Import readings directly from the gauge via USB or from legacy PosiSoft Desktop versions
- Add labels, notes, check-boxes, probe information, and measurement data, or overlay Custom Fields on existing PDF inspection forms to automatically populate text and measurement data
- Synchronize measurement data including readings, notes and pictures to and from PosiSoft.net
- JOBS feature consolidates batches into groups to keep measurement data organized and to quickly create multi-batch reports
- Report preview automatically refreshes as changes are made
- HiLo parameters identified on generated reports compares measurements against user-specified limits
- Import/Export all measurements data including jobs, report templates, and settings for backup and sharing
- Save readings as comma separated value (.CSV) files which can easily be imported into supporting applications such as documents, spreadsheets, and databases
- Import PDF documents as batches – ideal for including measurement data from unsupported or non-digital instruments
- PosiTector DPM environmental monitor feature allows continuous monitoring of one or more dew point meters in a centralized location
- Convenient graphs allow you to spot climatic trends and cycles quickly
- Displays min/max readings for all parameters with date and time stamp
- Integrated PosiSoft Desktop Manager (PDM) functionality allows PC and Mac users to update their gauge and synchronize with PosiSoft.net when connected via USB while PosiSoft Desktop is running
- Multi-language support – English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, and Korean
- View our detailed Help File or download the software (includes sample measurement data) to see how PosiSoft Desktop works
Generate Custom, Professional PDF Reports
With PosiSoft Desktop, you can create and customize professional reports. Use the powerful report configuration feature to tailor reports to fit your specific needs, personal preferences or job requirements. PosiSoft Desktop allows you to include inspection information such as onsite pictures, screen captures, and notes. Create and save multiple custom layouts as templates – insert cover pages, add logos/images, and select font and point size. Select the information to include for each product type – charts, histograms, readings, time stamps, and more. Compile multi-batch reports from one or more instrument types, as well as batch comparison charts.
PosiSoft Desktop Integration with PosiSoft.net
Batches uploaded to PosiSoft.net via WiFi or USB will be downloaded automatically to PosiSoft Desktop. A gauge can be registered to multiple instances of PosiSoft Desktop – a simple way to share measurement data with colleagues and clients. Alternatively, use the PosiSoft.net website to view your measurement data from any web enabled device.
- Windows 7/8/10 or OSX 10.7 or greater
- Compatible with all current PosiTector 6000/200/SPG/RTR/DPM/SHD/SST/UTG and PosiTest AT instruments.