NEW TITLE HERE
The PosiTector App connects PosiTector Advanced gauges, the PosiTector SmartLink, and PosiTest AT-A Automatic Adhesion Testers* to your smart device using Bluetooth Smart wireless technology. Take full advantage of your smart device’s features including touch screen, keyboard, camera, email, WiFi, Bluetooth, cellular, dictation tools, and more.
- Auto-pairing Bluetooth BLE connection
- Create and share professional PDF reports quickly and easily
- Add images to readings or batches
- Annotate images using drawing tool
- Rename batches and add notes using the keyboard or microphone
- Export measurement data for use in PosiSoft Desktop v4 (PC/Mac)
- View DeFelsko’s detailed Help File to see how the PosiTector App works
Generate Custom, Professional PDF Reports
Use the powerful report configuration feature to tailor reports to fit your specific needs, personal preferences or job requirements.
- Include inspection information such as on-site pictures, screen captures, notes and more to communicate important details
- Create and save multiple custom layouts as templates – insert cover pages, add logos/images, and select font and point size
- Select the information to include for each product type – charts, histograms, readings, time stamps and more
- Compile multi-batch reports from one or more probes/instrument types
Seamless Online Integration (with an internet connection)
Share, backup, synchronize, and report measurement data via email, apps, and the cloud
- Instantly back up every reading to the cloud – No account required!
- Restore data from the cloud to any smart device – add readings, notes, and images
- Synchronize with your PosiSoft.net account
- Share professional PDF reports and comma-separated text files data instantly via email, AirPrint, Dropbox, or other applications on your device
- Export measurement data to PosiSoft Desktop or synchronize to DeFelsko’s PosiSoft.net web-based solution.
Download for free from the App Store or Google Play.
*PosiTest AT-A touchscreen models and PosiTector Advanced gauge bodies with serial numbers greater than 784,000 are compatible with the PosiTector App.