NEW TITLE HERE
Kestrel 2000 Pocket Weather Meter measures: wind chill, air temperature, water temperature, snow temperature, current and average wind speeds, and maximum wind gust. Kestrel 2000 is compact, durable, and easy to use. Every Kestrel manufactured is calibrated for every value, either directly against NIST-traceable standards or against intermediary standards calibrated daily.
The Kestrel 2000 Wind & Weather Meter is shipped with a free Certificate of Conformity stating what calibrations were performed, and the certified performance specifications. Kestrel Wind Meters are sealed to IP-67, which means they are protected from dust ingress, and can be submerged in water up to 1 m (3ft) for up to 30 minutes without leakage. Each Kestrel is subjected to a vacuum leak test after final assembly.
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Data-hold function
- User-replaceable impeller and batteries
- Patented impeller and sensor technology
- External temperature sensor
- IP67 waterproof & floats
- Drop-tested, MIL-STD-810F
- CR2032 coin cell battery (avg. 300 hours battery life)
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty