NEW TITLE HERE
The Kestrel® DROP™, Smart Environmental Data Logger, manufactured by Nielsen-Kellerman, is a wireless environmental data logger that measures temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure (model dependent), and connects wirelessly to the Kestrel Connect App to view logged data on smart devices, including iPhone, iPod, or iPad (generation compatible*), to view, log, and chart captured environmental data. Users will be able to download the free Kestrel LiNK App directly from the iTunes App store.
Small and rugged, and waterproof, Kestrel DROPs accurately monitor and log the conditions of any environment, whether inside or outside, and even in water. Measured parameters can be easily accessed and charted in real-time, or logged data transmitted data via Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) to a user’s smart device. Real-time and logged data can be shared through the Kestrel LiNK app by email, text message, and social media.
Because of its small size, the DROP can be mounted discretely in virtually any environment to monitor and track the desired climatic conditions, making it ideal for the coatings job site or laboratory situation. If multiple areas must be monitored, data from each DROP in range can be viewed on the user’s iPhone or other smart device equipped with Kestrel’s free Kestrel LiNK mobile app. Data collected since your last connection will automatically download to your iOS device.
Like all Kestrel wind and weather meters, the Kestrel DROP is designed, developed, built, and tested, entirely in the United States of America.
- Upload and log data instantly
- Send and share real-time and logged environmental data via email or Facebook
- Users are able to set threshold alarms; in-app pop-up will notify a user in range that certain measurement criteria have been met
- Access all DROPs within clear view wireless range with the easy-to-use Kestrel LiNK app
- Small, rugged and accurate
- Waterproof (IP67 Standard) and drop-tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Bluetooth® Smart (wireless technology)
- Free Kestrel LiNK mobile app
All three models of the Kestrel DROP are available in high-visibility red, blue, and desert tan, come in 3 versions:
• Kestrel DROP D1 Smart Temperature Data Logger – Temperature only
• Kestrel DROP D2 Smart Temperature & Humidity Data Logger – Temperature, humidity, heat index and dew point temperature
• Kestrel DROP D3 Smart Environmental Data Logger – Temperature, humidity, heat index, dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature, density altitude, station pressure, and pressure trend
* Requirements: iOS 6 installed iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation or iPod Touch 5th generation – or any later iOS or hardware configuration. Will NOT work on iPhone 4, 3GS on 3G or any earlier iPad or iPod generation.
Stone Tucker Instruments is able to certify your Kestrel Drop for air temperature and relative humidity.