NEW TITLE HERE
DeFelsko PosiTector Standard Gauge Body is compatible with all DeFelsko probes. Updated Standard Gauge Body can store up to 1,000 readings per probe for viewing or downloading.
All Gauges feature:
- Fast measurement speed—60+ readings per minute
- Enhanced FAST mode—90+ readings per minute for quick inspection
- Ready to measure—no adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant—weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gauge body and probe
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Multiple calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero
- Selectable display languages
- High contrast LCD with backlit display
- Flip Display enables right-side-up viewing
- Extended cables available (up to 75 m/250 ft) for remote measuring
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness, and number of readings while measuring
- Screen Capture—save screen images for record keeping and review
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- Sealed USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data
DeFelsko PosiTector Standard Gauge Body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, IRT, RTR, SPG, SST, SHD, and UTG probes with seamless interchangeability.
Conforms to ISO 2178/2360/2808, ISO 19840, ASTM B244/B499/D1186/D1400/D7091/E376/G12, BS3900-C5, SSPC-PA2, and others.