NEW TITLE HERE
Rhopoint Americas Novo-Gloss Trio Glossmeter features continuous read of gloss values and automatic statistical analysis of result. The 60-degree reference angle can be used to measure the gloss of any surface finish from matte to mirror, with 20 degrees for improved measurement of high-gloss finishes and 85 degrees for enhanced resolution on matte surfaces.
- 20,000+ readings
- Measures each of 20, 60, and 85 degrees
- Operating temperature 15-40°C (60-104°F)
- Automatic calibration with tile validation
- Simultaneous measurement with all three angles
- Auto-ranging, measures matte to mirror finishes
- Full statistical analysis
- Stamped date and time results
- Calibratable to any standard
- Lifetime light source guarantee
Compatible with ISO 2813, ASTM D523, ISO 7668, ASTM D2457, IN 67530, and JIS Z 8741.