NEW TITLE HERE
DeFelsko PosiTector® CMM IS Concrete Moisture Meter In Situ measures relative humidity and temperature in concrete floor slabs using in-situ probes that communicate via Bluetooth with PosiTector App installed on your smart device, or the PosiTector DPM Advanced Dewpoint Meter.
- The PosiTector CMM IS probes and free mobile app guides users through the ASTM F2170* documentation criteria
- View and record readings directly with your Apple or Android smart device or PosiTector DPM Advanced gauge
- Easily collect and report relative humidity and temperature in concrete floor slabs in conformance with ASTM F2170
- No need to open the hole or remove the cap. Probes remain powered on and broadcasting via Bluetooth while in situ for up to three weeks
- Reusable Smart Probes
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Fast acclimation, reduced testing time
- Combined sleeve and probe design simplifies the installation process and does not require consumables
*ASTM F2170 – Standard Test Method for Determining Relative Humidity in Concrete Floor Slabs Using in situ Probes
PosiTector CMM IS offers two ways to report in-situ concrete moisture: PosiTector CMM IS probes can communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth with either the PosiTector App (iOS/Android) or PosiTector DPM Advanced instruments.
Both solutions offer the ability to wirelessly view and store readings from PosiTector CMM IS probes.
- The PosiTector App has a custom interface for taking measurements in accordance with ASTM F2170, and allows users to import a PDF blueprint or image and overlay hole/probe locations. The date and time of all measurement steps can also be recorded. A custom PDF report including all data and metadata required by ASTM can be generated at the touch of a button.
- PosiTector DPM Advanced instruments display the in situ relative humidity and temperature measurements from PosiTector CMM IS probes alongside the ambient temperature and relative humidity measurements from the connected PosiTector DPM probe. Easily store datasets into memory for later reporting with the PosiSoft suite of software.
PosiTector CMM IS features a combined sleeve and probe, making the CMM IS Probes easier to install. Probes are easily removed from the hold using the Extraction Tool, and there are no consumables. Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 communication allows measurements to be taken without needing a reading device or opening the hole. Quick-pairing Bluetooth Smart technology allows for faster, easier inspections.
DeFelsko recommends storing the PosiTector CMM IS probes in the Calibration Check Chamber when not in use. The Calibration Check Chamber and Saturated Salt Solution are designed in accordance with ASTM E104* to maintain a constant relative humidity environment of 75.3% @ 25° C, allowing quick verification of accuracy before use in accordance with ASTM F2170.
*ASTM E104 – Standard Practice for Maintaining Constant Relative Humidity by Means of Aqueous Solutions