NEW TITLE HERE
CHLOR*RID DTS Soluble Salt Remover is a pre-mixed, Direct-To-Surface solution that can be applied straight out of the container. CHLOR*RID DTS requires no mixing, no special equipment or training; CHLOR*RID DTS can be used for power washing using standard hand-spray equipment or hand washing. Simply apply, then rinse off with potable water.
Salt contamination is generally invisible on the surface, but if not removed, can result in corrosion that can cause premature coating failure and ultimately destroy the structure. CHLOR*RID DTS can be used anywhere that CHLOR*RID Solution can be used, to remove chlorides and sulfates from surfaces prior to coatings application, or for routine maintenance to prevent damage caused by salt contamination. CHLOR*Rid provides a solution to surface salt contamination that is biodegradable, safe for workers, and environmentally friendly.
CHLOR*RID‘s patented organic bonding chemistry provides a safe, reliable, and cost-effective way to remove soluble salt contamination. CHLOR*RID strips chlorides and sulfates from industrial surfaces by ionization energy.
Advantages of CHLOR*RID DTS include:
- No field mixing or diluting
- No special application equipment needed
- No high cost
- No harsh chemicals, no health hazards, no certifications
- No residue left behind
- Apply by brush, roller, or spray application, then rinse off
- Unparalleled, proven results around the world
CHLOR*RID DTS is recommended for use on:
- Bridge structures
- Ships and marine structures, in atmospheric service
- Aircraft and aerospace equipment
- Mining facilities
- Storage tanks and cooling towers
- Public utilities
- Power generation plants
- Natural gas plants
- Offshore drilling rigs
- Petrochemical installations
- Pulp and paper mills, saw mills
- Steel fabrication, piping
- Electronics and process equipment
Proven effective on virtually any surface where the protective coating is threatened by corrosion from soluble salts.