NEW TITLE HERE
Dakota Ultrasonics’ ZX-1 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is a basic single-velocity gauge, ideal where the material thickness of a single material will be measured repeatedly.
Dakota ZX-1 is suitable for measuring the thickness of materials to evaluate for corrosion and pitting in tubes, pipelines, tanks, boilers, and other applications. Simply adjust the velocity using the ZX-1 keypad to consistently and accurately measure thickness of one material, locate blind surface pitting, or internal defects and flaws in a variety of materials.
- Adjustable material velocity using keypad
- Manual zero function
- Pulse-echo measurement
- Dual-element transducers (1 – 10 MHz options) with 4-foot cables
- Locking quick-disconnect LEMO connectors
- Custom transducers are available for special applications
- Can measure reliably on curved surfaces with larger diameters.
- Bar graph indicates stability of reading
- Multi-function 7-segment 4.5 digit LCD display.
- Low-temperature, custom LCD display (- 22˚F / – 30˚ C)
- Extruded aluminium body with nickel-plated aluminum, gasket-sealed end caps
- Sealed membrane keypad is resistant to water and petroleum products
- IP65 protection rating
- Operating temperature of -22 to 167˚F / -30 to 75˚C
- Backlight on/off/auto selectable
- Adjustable brightness (lo/med/high)
- Two 1.5V alkaline, 1.2V NiCad, or 1.5V Lithium AA cells
- Typically operates for 45 hours on alkaline and 23 hours on NiCad batteries
- Low-battery indicator on display; automatic turn-off when battery is too low for reliable operation
- Factory calibration traceable to NIST & MIL-STD-45662A
|Range||0.025 to 36.00 inches/0.63 to 914.4 mm|
|Units||mm and inches|
|Resolution||0.001 inch (0.01 mm)|
|Velocity Range||0.0120 to .7300 in/μs (305 to 18,542 m/sec)|
|Display Update Rate||10 Hz|