By submitting your personal information to inquire about products or services, you are accepting the terms of this policy.
- Company refers to Stone Tucker Instruments Inc.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website.
- Personal Information is any data that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Stone Tucker Instruments Inc. gains information through forms on our website, and cookies.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service
- To manage your account
- For the performance, development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or serviced through us
- To contact you by email or telephone
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about products and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about
Stone Tucker Instruments Inc. may change this Privacy Statement at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting. You are responsible for reviewing the Privacy Statement on a regular basis to stay informed of any changes.