NEW TITLE HERE
Kestrel 5200 Professional Weather Meter supersedes the Kestrel 4300 Construction Weather Tracker as well as the Kestrel 4200 Air Flow and Environmental Meter. New features include , scratch and break-resistant screen, improved high-resolution display with red Night Vision plus white backlights, multiple languages, and storage of up to10,000 data points; plus optional Bluetooth LiNK to Smartphone, Mobile, Android, and IOS cell phones; Bluetooth LiNK to PC/Mac via dongle.
Kestrel 5200 measures and logs 17 environmental parameters, including evaporation rate, air velocity, air flow in CFM, m³/hr, m³/m, L/s; delta T; air, water, and snow temperature; relative humidity; dew point, and more. Readings can be stored and viewed on the meter’s graphic display, or downloaded wirelessly to your mobile device, or by USB to your computer.
Made in the USA, all Kestrel meters are drop-tested to MIL-STD-810G standards, dust and water proof (sealed to IP67), and float.
- Evaporation Rate
- Delta T
- Air density
- Air flow
- Air, water, and snow temperature °F or °C
- Air Velocity
- Relative air density (RAD)
- Heading (true & magnetic)
- Wind direction
- Pressure trend
- Barometric pressure
- Wet bulb temperature
- Relative humidity in %
- Heat stress index
- Dew point
- Density altitude
- Wind chill
- Current, average, and maximum air velocity
- Waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats
- Time and date
- Easy- to-read backlit display
- Data Logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage – 2900 data points
- Minimum, Maximum and Average values
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Graph and recall trends
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
- Data charting
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface) Mac or PC
- Works with Android and iPhone Apps!
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
- US Patent Nos. 5,783,753 and 5,939,645 and 6,257,074
- Made in the USA
Kestrel LiNK for Windows & Mac
Simple communication to Windows and Mac computers is provided through the optional LiNK. USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyze and archive. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters.
Kestrel LiNK for iOS & Android (Android coming soon!)
Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 100’ line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions