NEW TITLE HERE
Lascar Electronics EL-USB-2-LCD+ EasyLog Datalogger measures and records temperature, humidity, and dew point readings in virtually any environment. EL-USB-2 EasyLog records over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings. Plug the built-in USB connection directly into the computer to set logging rate, or download stored readings. EasyLog Software is available free from the Lascar website, which permits the user to export, graph, and print temperature, humidity, and dew point readings including date/time stamp and logger serial number. The long-life lithium battery will allow logging for up to 1 year.
EasyLog EL-USB-2-LCD+ Datalogger model features a high-contrast LCD display of measurement data. With the touch of a button, the display cycles between current temperature and humidity, as well as minimum and maximum stored values. Single-screw mounting bracket allows the Easylog Datalogger to be mounted out-of-the way on the job site to discretely monitor environmental conditions throughout the project.
- Temperature range: – 35 to 80º C/-31 to 176ºF
- RH range: 0 – 100%
- Dew point indication using supplied software
- USB interface for set-p and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for both RH and temperature
- Immediate, delayed, and push-to-start logging
- Status indication via red & green LEDs
- Ingress protection from water and dust to IP67 when plastic cap and seal are fitted
EasyLog set-up options:
- Logger name
- C or F scales
- Logging rate (10x, 1, 5, 30 min, 1, 6, 12 hr)
- High and low alarms
- Immediate, delayed, push-to-start logging
- Display off/on for 30 seconds after button press, or permanently on
- Data roll-over (allows unlimited logging periods by overwriting the oldest data when the memory is full)
The EasyLog Data Logger comes complete with long-life lithium battery and software.