NEW TITLE HERE
BW Technologies’ GasAlert Quattro Multi-Gas Detector is a compact, high-proficiency gas detector capable of simultaneous measurement of one to four gases. Lightweight yet rugged for industrial applications, easy-to-use GasAlert Quattro detectors against toxic gases Hydrogen Sulphide, Carbon Monoxide, as well as Oxygen (02), and Combustibles (LEL’s). GasAlert Quattro offers between 14 and 20 hours of battery power in 68 – 122 degrees F with 3 AA batteries, or between 18 and 20 hours with the rechargeable battery pack.
Features of the GasAlert Quattro Multi-Gas Detector:
- Large LCD display shows real-time gas concentrations for up to four gases
- Compact, lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Easy-to-identify bump test and calibration icons
- Full-function self-test of sensor(s), battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms begins on start-up and runs continuous testing on sensor(s) during operation
- Audible, visual, and vibrating alarm; visual alarm has bright, wide-angled alarm bars with red LED’s that flash in alarm conditions.
- User-adjustable alarm points automatically displayed during start-up
- User options including datalog interval and flip display
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Powered by an interchangeable rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack with 3 AA batteries
- One-button operation and straightforward user interface minimizes training
- Comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity
- IntelliFlash -green LED confirms normal gauge operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- Enhanced resistance to common industrial cross-sensitive gases such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H2S sensors)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Field-proven Surecell sensors offer an unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments.
- Full two-year warranty, including sensors