NEW TITLE HERE
DeFelsko PosiTest CMM Concrete Moisture Meter non-destructively measures the moisture content of concrete. Its ergonomic and lightweight design features a rubberized grip for all day inspection.
The CMM features three measurement mode:
- Continuous Mode constantly updates display
- Hold Max Mode displays the maximum reading until saved or reset
- Hold Max and Save Mode waits for the reading to stabilize, then automatically saves it into memory
- Quick response precision sensors for instant readings
- Easy-to-read digital display takes the guesswork out of analog scales
- Storage of 200 readings – can be viewed or downloaded
- Weatherproof, dustproof, and water-resistant – IP65-rated enclosure
- Built-in threaded mounting point for the optional Telescopic Extender for measuring without kneeling
- Compatible with PosiSoft Software
- Conforms to ASTM F2659
0 to 6% Moisture Content of Concrete*
0 to 4% Carbide Method Equivalent
0 to 100 Relative
|Accuracy||± 0.5% Moisture Content of Concrete|
|Depth of Penetration||~20 mm (0.75″)|
|Temperature Range||5° C to 40° C (40° F to 105° F)|
*This scale is calibrated using the gravimetric method (percentage of dry weight).
DeFelsko CMM IS Concrete Moisture Meter is also available as an in-situ option for measuring the moisture content in concrete.
Stone Tucker Instruments can certify your DeFelsko PosiTest CMM Concrete Moisture Meter.