NEW TITLE HERE
PCWI Compact DC15 High-Voltage Porosity Detectors for the detection of porosity in coatings – pinholes, bubbles, or ‘holidays’- is a critical step to preventing coating failure. PCWI Compact DC High-Voltage Porosity Detectors are small, fully-portable porosity detectors featuring ABS body housing and finger-tip controls. Available as DC15 (0 – 15 kV) or DC30 (0 – 30 kV) models, PCWI High Voltage Porosity Detectors have fully-adjustable voltage control by 100v increments through the full range of the detector, providing accurate, precise voltage output for all coating thicknesses where high-voltage testing is required. Applied test voltage is maintained through constant current source, and full test current at low voltage levels allows inspection of coatings with low film thicknesses.
The clip-on battery pack enables use in the field as well as in the lab or shop environment. PCWI High Voltage Porosity Detectors are the right choice for inspection of pipeline coatings, storage tanks including water tanks, bridges, structures, and a variety of other applications where porosity detection is required. The Compact Detector can be operated off the battery pack, or AC electrical supply during battery recharge. 10 hours takes the battery to full charge.
PCWI Compact DC Porosity Detector complies with the following NACE standards for porosity detection: SP0490-2007, RP0274-2004, and SP0188-2006.
- Convenient finger-tip controls
- Digital LCD display of applied voltage with integral battery condition indicator
- Porosity detector available in either DC15 (0 -15kV) or DC30 (0 – 30kV)
- Fully adjustable voltage controls
- Regulated DC voltage
- Constant test current
- Full test current at low voltages when testing at low film builds (ie: 150 microns)
- Sensitivity control
- Visual and audible alarms when fault is found
- Momentary-on and continuous-on switches
- Overcharge protection
- Charge connector allows operation while charging is in progress