NEW TITLE HERE
SPY 785 Pulse High Voltage Holiday Detector for thicker coatings such as coal tars, extruded and tape coatings.
Adjust your voltage to any setting for the coating you are inspecting, whatever pipe size, from two inches through sixty inches. Auto regulated voltage allows you to keep your voltage consistent and automatically adjusts under the working load to your set voltage levels.
The SPY 785 features an integral voltmeter to verify your voltage settings, as well as a horn and light for holiday indication. Your output voltage is automatically regulated with light cycles off to indicate when a holiday is present. Plus, the ability to adjust your audible alarm for heavy equipment environments.
- Integral voltmeter for verification
- Alarm and light for holiday indication
- Output voltage automatically regulated
- Light cycles off to indicate holiday is present
- Automatic compensation for moisture
- Quick release battery for easy installation
- Easy carry top handle and ergonomic rear handle
- Lightweight and durable construction with proven leading edge circuitry
|Voltage Range||1-15 kV|
|Voltage Output Accuracy||±5%|
|Coating Range||4-150 mils (.10mm-3.81mm)|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||28 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||–4°F to 148°F (-20° to 64.5° C)|
For thinner coatings, please see the SPY 780.
The SPY 785 Pulse High Voltage Holiday Detector complies with domestic/international standards including AS 3894.1, ANSI/AWWA C203, ANSI/AWWA C214, ASTM D4787, ASTM D5162, NACE RP0274, NACE SP0188, NACE SP0490, NACE TM0186, NACE TM0384