NEW TITLE HERE
Defelsko’s PosiTector SST Abrasives Test Kit is the perfect compliment for your PosiTector SST, for measuring the concentration of soluble salts in blasting abrasives. The SST Abrasives Kit conforms to ASTM D4940, Standard Test Method for Conductimetric Analysis of Water Soluble Ionic Contamination of Blast Cleaning Abrasives.
Supplied in a hard plastic carrying case, the PosiTector SST Abrasives Test Kit contains everything required to test for salt contamination of blast media using either the PosiTector SST or other conductivity meters. Simple and quick to use, PosiTector SST is suitable for field or lab testing.
Features of the PosiTector SST Abrasives Test Kit for soluble salts in blast media:
- Quickly test abrasives for soluble salt contamination in the field or in the laboratory
- Includes everything required to measure abrasive contamination using a PosiTector SST or other conductivity meter
- Portable — includes a durable, hardshell case
- Specifically designed for ASTM D4940 and ISO 11127-6
- Includes certified conductivity standard (calibration solution) to verify meter accuracy
*The PosiTector SST must be taken out of “Bresle Mode” in order to use the SST Abrasives Test Kit
*An update may be needed for the PosiTector SST to display measurements above 500 μs/cm. For more information, please visit: http://defelsko.com/updates/
Stone Tucker Instruments is able to certify your PosiTector SST gauges!