NEW TITLE HERE
DeFelsko PosiTest® AT-M Manual Adhesion Tester measures coating adhesion on a variety of substrates. The heavy-duty manual hydraulic pump is designed to apply smooth and continuous pull-off pressure with a single stroke. Pull-off pressure is displayed in psi or MPa on a large digital indicator. The PosiTest AT-M Manual Adhesion Tester features self-aligning dollies for reliable pulls on uneven surfaces, and pull-rate indicator for greater accuracy and conformance to international standards.
PosiTest Manual Adhesion Tester comes with a rechargeable NiMh battery. In addition, both models of PosiTest Adhesion Testers are rated for water and dust ingress protection to IP 65.
An optional 50 mm Accessory Kit is available for adhesion testing of lower bond-strength finishes, including coatings on wood, concrete, and plastic. For 0 – 500 psi range, the larger surface area of the dolly provides improved precision and repeatability.
- Portable, hand-operated instrument requires no outside power source; ideal for lab or field use
- Large, easy to read Digital LCD display
- LCD displays pressure value in psi or MPa
- Manual hydraulic pump designed to apply smooth and continuous pressure with a single stroke
- Pull-Rate Indicator to easily monitor and manually adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international standards
- Internal Memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration, and dolly size for up to 200 pulls.
- Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units, or store readings with the touch of a button
- Automatic calculation of pressure based on dolly size; no conversion charts required
- Self-Aligning Dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning for re-use, and can be kept for a permanent record.
- 10, 14, 20, or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and accuracy across a wide range of bond strengths
- 10 mm: 10,000 psi (70 MPa)
- 14 mm: 6,000 psi (40 MPa)
- 20 mm: 3,000 psi (20 MPa)
- 50 mm: 480 psi (3.3 MPa)
- 50×50 mm: 375 psi (2.585 MPa)
- Manual hydraulic pump can be used in any position
- High-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy
- Environmentally-sealed enclosure meets or exceeds IP65 – weatherproof, dustproof, & shockproof
- Rugged carrying case
- Every PosiTest Adhesion Tester pressure system is calibrated and certified to + 1% accuracy using an NIST-traceable load cell
- PosiTest AT-M is compatible with PosiSoft Desktop software, for viewing, printing, and storing measurement data
- Conforms to national and international standards including ASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624/16276-1, AS/NZS 1580.408.5 and others
Four kit options are available for the DeFelsko PosiTest AT-M Manual Adhesion Tester:
|Kits||20 mm Kit||50 mm Kit||50 x 50 mm Tile Kit||50 mm C1583 Kit|
|Range||0.7 – 20 MPa|
100 – 3000 psi
|0.4 – 3.3 PMa|
50 – 480 psi
|0.4 – 2.585 MPa|
50 – 375 psi
|0.4 – 3.3 MPa|
50 – 480 psi
|Typical Application||Higher bond strength coatings on metal substrates||Lower bond strength coatings on wood, concrete, and plastic||Cementitious adhesive for tiles||Concrete surfaces and overlays|
|Included Dollies||ø20mm (qty 20)|
|ø50 mm (qty 83)|
|50 x 50 mm Plate (qty 4) with threaded post|
|ø50 mm (qty 4) with > 25 mm thickness|
|Cutting Tool||20 mm hole saw||50 mm hole saw||– –||50 mm diamond grit hole saw with arbor|
|Adhesive||ResinLab EP11HT 2-Part Epoxy||ResinLab EP11HT 2-Part Epoxy||ResinLab EP11HT 2-Part Epoxy||ResinLab EP11HT 2-Part Epoxy4|
|Resolution||0.01 MPa (1 psi)||0.01 MPa (1 psi)||0.01 MPa (1 psi)||0.01 MPa (1 psi)|
|Accuracy||+ 1% Full Scale||+ 1% Full Scale||+ 1% Full Scale||+ 1% Full Scale|
In addition, Conversion Kits are available for all dolly types: 20 mm, 50 mm low bond-strength, 50 x 50 mm Tile Conversion Kit, and 50 mm C1583 Conversion Kit. The addition of any conversion kit to the allows the PosiTest AT-M to be used in a broad range of applications.
Stone Tucker Instruments is able to certify your PosiTest Manual Adhesion Tester.