NEW TITLE HERE
DeFelsko’s PosiTector 200 C Probe measures thickness of cured coatings on non-metal substrates such as concrete, fibreglass, etc. The PosiTector 200 C is compatible with DeFelsko’s PosiTector Standard and Advanced gauge bodies. Both gauge models have memory, statistics, and a USB port, and probes are fully-interchangeable on both models of gauge.
PosiTector 200 employs ultrasonic technology for non-destructive measurement of coating thickness on non-metal substrates. With memory storage up to 1,000 readings, and date-and-time stamp of all stored readings, the PosiTector 200 Standard model measures total coating thickness within the range of the chosen probe. The Standard PosiTector Gauge also features high-contrast, reversible colour LCD display, statistics, and USB-mass storage to allow the user to access stored readings using web browsers or file explorers.
PosiTector 200 Advanced model measures total coating thickness, or up to three individual layers of a multi-layer coating system. Features include high contrast, reversible colour LCD display, graphics with screen capture, and on-screen help menu, storage of up to 250,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches, batch annotation. Expanded data transfer options include USB-mass storage download, WiFi communication with mobile and other compatible devices, Bluetooth technologies, and DeFelsko’s secure, free web-based application, PosiSoft.net.
Features of all PosiTector 200 Probes:
- Measures 2 to 150 mils (50 to 3,800 microns) coating thickness; ideal for coatings on concrete, fibreglass, etc.
- All three 200 probes are fully compatible with both Standard & Advanced PosiTector Gauge Bodies
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display – ideal for noisy environment
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- High-contrast, reversible colour LCD display: enhanced viewing angles, Sun, Normal, & Night back-light options, colour-coded warnings & limits
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
- Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of thickness readings
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power
- PosiSoft Solutions for viewing, analyzing, and reporting data
- Screen Capture – record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132- Standard Test Method for Nondestructive Measurement of Dry Film Thickness of Applied Organic Coatings Using an Ultrasonic Gage; and ISO 2808 – Paints and varnishes – Determination of film thickness
PosiTector 200 Standard Gauge features:
- Storage up to 1,000 readings
- USB-mass storage, data transfer to computer or PosiSoft.net online application
Additional Features of the PosiTector 200 Advanced Gauge:
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system or up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system
- Features graphic readout for detailed analysis of the coating system
- Graphics mode with screen capture for detailed analysis of the coating system
- Storage of 250,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- Store thickness, profile, environmental and wall thickness measurements in individual batches
- Touchscreen keyboard for quickly renaming batches, adding notes, and more
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net, downloads software updates, and connects to mobile devices for expanded functionality
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology for data transfer to a computer or optional portable printer
Stone Tucker Instruments is able to recertify your PosiTector 200 Probes.